Okay, she hasn't done that in a while.
We got new phones today. New "dumb phones." We also added a line (long story short, her mom needs cell service and had it through her sister, but she doesn't pay the bill sometimes, so the phone is cut off, leaving her mom without a phone for several days).
I log on to the account info online (via the computer) and notice a few things screwy. First, all the features for the new phone are listed differently in the profile. I have to manually check and make sure things like "unlimited nights and weekends" and "free mobile-to-mobile" are included. Somehow, the block on all messaging and downloads on my phone (but not my wife's) has been removed. I knew I was going to have to call tomorrow to get shit blocked on the new phone (because her mom won't know how to use it, anyway, and folks might text her without her even having any idea how to check them), but now I've got to get it blocked on mine. Plus, the phones have a new (and shitty, judging from reviews) GPS that can easily be activated on accident, which we have to block via a phone call as well, since they don't let you block much online.
We'd blocked everything a while ago. And then found out the first rep had only blocked it on my phone when we got billed for an Eminem download on her phone. The service rep I talked to wanted to argue that we had, indeed, downloaded it, despite it not being on the phone nor the phone having any record of having downloaded anything, but was willing to remove the charge "just this once" and put the block on her phone as well.
But I noticed a mysterious 11KB "data transfer" on her phone this billing cycle, which gives me no details whatsoever. This is frustrating.