20 minutes on Youtube, and I need to rant.

a place to discuss my "ongoing" series of rants and raves on my rants/raves page... so far, it's not too ongoing, but i will probably be adding more soon...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

User avatar
BumCake
sloth
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:24 am
Contact:

20 minutes on Youtube, and I need to rant.

Postby BumCake » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:22 am

Why do I go on Youtube and watch nature videos? I just get so pissed off that I end up getting a headache, like I have at this very moment. I have watched nature programs religiously since I was 12 years old because I find it comforting. I also watch them because I am a huge science nerd and I am beyond fascinated whenever I see footage of plants growing in slow motion or snakes shedding their skin.
But people leave the most retarded comments on Youtube nature videos that you will ever see. People say the dumbest, most jaw-dropping retarded shit that I have ever read in my life, and I have been in a Women's Studies class. And boy did I hear some retarded shit in that class. I fucking despise feminists because of that bullshit class. Well, I've always hated feminists, but that class just fueled my hatred for them moreso. Though I'd be lying if I said I didn't learn anything in that class, because I did learn something. I learned that a lot of young college girls are the most gullible, weak, and mis-informed creatures on the planet.
But anyways, so I was watching a video of 5 lions taking down a buffalo in Africa. The buffalo ends up impaling one lion before it is eaten. And in the video, the herd of buffalo is kind of in the distance watching the buffalo get eaten. And this single video of lions getting a meal yielded the saddest statements in written human communication that I have ever witnessed. Seriously.
I will be showing some of the retarded comments that I found and I will also be discussing why I think they are retarded. Here are some of the comments that I found:

Retarded comment #1)
"lions kick ASS!!"

Okay, that comment really needs no further elaboration. The 12 year-old who wrote it will most likely walk into a crowded intersection and die a horrible, bloody, and gruesome death. Stupid fucking kid. "Tigers kick some serious butt!" "Sharks own!" Just please, die. There is nothing that you can possibly contribute to the human race, other than the brief entertainment we get while watching you die.

Retarded comment #2)
"The buffalo are so stupid they just watch each other get eaten instead of stopping to help because they could have really killed those lions big time"

First I'll just say, this comment is horrendous. It's a run-on sentence so it takes work to comprehend. It's like it takes effort to try and get through it, and then once you've gotten through reading it, you realize that it's totally retarded. And so after you've read the comment and reflected upon it, you're like mad at yourself for wasting the time and energy of trying to understand a stupid thought of some random stupid kid. And then you get even madder because there is absolutely no way that you can talk some sense into these morons and make them stop spouting off gibberish. Nothing you say can make these kids realize just how dumb they really are. And then you get so frustrated that you rob a bank and then burn all the money. I was almost compelled to respond to that person's comment with, "Well then when you were getting molested by your drunk and overweight uncle, why didn't your mom do anything to stop it? She knew it was going on. Oh wait, she didn't do anything to stop it because she doesn't love you and because you are a fucking abomination of life."

Retarded comment #3)
"The buffalo are like humans. Why don't we all just rise up, right now, and anihilate those who abuse this country? We won't because we are looking out for #1."

Yeah, dude. Now do you see where I am getting at? People say the dumbest garbage ever on Youtube. But about the comment, the buffalo know when it's a lost cause. They know when it's too late. Why would they try to save a buffalo who will most likely die 2 minutes after they just risked their lives saving it? And this asshole got all political and shit. What the fuck was that. Just don't. Keep that shit to yourself. And second, how dare the prick compare lions to "those who abuse this country?" If anyone is abusing this country, it's pricks who associate lions with "those who abuse this country."

Retarded comment #4)
"that is kind of sad, and it is exactly what is happening in this world for humans too, the stronger eats the weaker. The rich people trying to be more rich, they will never split their money with the poor guys, no way. The globalisation is eating every weak person in this life, and this is SAD. Let's all live in PEACE and share what we got (food,education,money,freedom,anything,,,) "

Whoa, man. Too much. What a fucking dumb slut communist bitch. I bet you it was a female who wrote that. I don't care if I sound sexist. I just think the slut who wrote that should be sodomized with a hard copy of Darwin's 'Origin Of The Species.' I just hate it when people say that survival of the fittest is wrong. It makes absolutely no sense. There is no right or wrong in survival. It is what it is. Survival is a struggle and every living thing on this earth has to go through it. It fucking enrages me like no other when people bitch about nature. And like this dumb bitch has the solution to the world's problems. She probably masturbates to a photo of Karl Marx. And on second thought, it would be difficult to shove 'Origin Of The Species' up her ass because she probably has 'The Communist Manifesto' up there already. Along with, 'How To Be A Dumb Stupid Slut.'

Retarded comment #5)
"I hate lions or any big cats, they are better shot and have their skins ripped off to make rugs. I know it's food cycle and all that, but still i hate 'em lions. I love the other video where the buffaloes stomped the lioness' kitty cubs to death. LOL. circle of life."

Oh my Jesus Christ. Why the FUCK is this kid still alive? He's a fucking idiot. Fucking kid. "LOL circle of life." What the fuck does that even mean? Hey kid, you know what else is a circle of life? Me shooting you in the fucking head and then selling your corpse to Michael Jackson for him to play with.

Those are just 5 of the many retarded comments that I came across. I really don't want to look for more cause it really does make me upset and angry.

It's like that kid who got killed in San Francisco from the tiger. And that kid who survived it finally admitted to taunting the tiger. It's shit like that. That kid who survived the tiger attack is like the embodiment of all the retarded Youtube comments. And I'm not a fucking hippie, I just hate it when people don't die from provoked animal attacks.

But if I have learned anything from reading the retarded comments on Youtube, it's that the Romans weren't so bad. Cause I would have enjoyed watching a lion maul someone to death in an arena.

Anyway, I think I'm done for now. I just had to rant.
Image

User avatar
Zero
the ALL NEW moderator terror squad
Posts: 741
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:22 pm
Location: Nowhere
Contact:

Re: 20 minutes on Youtube, and I need to rant.

Postby Zero » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:44 am

BUMCAKE, YOU ARE THE AWESOMEST RANTER EVER.

COULD YOU FIND LOVE IN YOUR HEART FOR A MUTE, TIME TRAVELLING ANDROID FROM THE FUTURE IN A DEAD END MODERATOR JOB?

WILL YOU MARRY ME?
NO HANDLEBARS HAN SHOT. FIRST! PERIOD.
NO HANDLEBARS MORE COWBELL!
NO HANDLEBARS GO FUCK YOURSELF™

User avatar
BumCake
sloth
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:24 am
Contact:

Re: 20 minutes on Youtube, and I need to rant.

Postby BumCake » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:28 am

Zero wrote:BUMCAKE, YOU ARE THE AWESOMEST RANTER EVER.

COULD YOU FIND LOVE IN YOUR HEART FOR A MUTE, TIME TRAVELLING ANDROID FROM THE FUTURE IN A DEAD END MODERATOR JOB?

WILL YOU MARRY ME?


Marriage is for chums. But I will engage in long, arduous sessions of cyber coitus with you. And you can short-circut all over my face if you want to.
Image

User avatar
Sleazer
megatron
Posts: 1107
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: 20 minutes on Youtube, and I need to rant.

Postby Sleazer » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:57 pm

The preferred verbiage is "you can Johnny Five all over my face."

User avatar
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!
Posts: 3769
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2003 6:04 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: 20 minutes on Youtube, and I need to rant.

Postby kidhuman » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:05 pm

I left that comment you found the desire to label retarded comment #3. What a bitch.
Image

User avatar
BumCake
sloth
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:24 am
Contact:

Re: 20 minutes on Youtube, and I need to rant.

Postby BumCake » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:28 pm

kidhuman wrote:I left that comment you found the desire to label retarded comment #3. What a bitch.


Are you serious?
Image

User avatar
Sleazer
megatron
Posts: 1107
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: 20 minutes on Youtube, and I need to rant.

Postby Sleazer » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:08 pm

serious about the comment or about you being a bitch ?

User avatar
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!
Posts: 3769
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2003 6:04 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: 20 minutes on Youtube, and I need to rant.

Postby kidhuman » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:38 pm

I seriously posted the comment. You need to chill and look for sarcasm in peoples posts.
Image

User avatar
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!
Posts: 2126
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:06 am
Location: I just need a sammich
Contact:

Re: 20 minutes on Youtube, and I need to rant.

Postby Slicker » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:18 pm

Don't believe this cocksucker. I heard he's moving to Michigan too...
Sweet berry wine!

User avatar
Sleazer
megatron
Posts: 1107
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: 20 minutes on Youtube, and I need to rant.

Postby Sleazer » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:33 pm

Believe him Bumcake...he means business.

User avatar
BumCake
sloth
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:24 am
Contact:

Re: 20 minutes on Youtube, and I need to rant.

Postby BumCake » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:26 am

kidhuman wrote:I seriously posted the comment. You need to chill and look for sarcasm in peoples posts.


Whoa, I am totally lost. Which comment? I have no fucking clue what is going on. Did you or did you not post that comment on Youtube? I really don't understand. Please explain it to me. Am I just the dumbest bitch in the world or what? And feel free to answer "yes" to that.
Image

User avatar
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!
Posts: 3769
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2003 6:04 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: 20 minutes on Youtube, and I need to rant.

Postby kidhuman » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:11 am

Yes
Image

User avatar
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!
Posts: 2771
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 5:23 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: 20 minutes on Youtube, and I need to rant.

Postby mabudon » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:22 pm

Easy there folks damn :ducks:
Cyber-coitus Bumcake?? Is that offer restricted to robots ;) ??
Vince, NO!!!!!

I just ripped off most of your pubes!!

User avatar
Sleazer
megatron
Posts: 1107
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: 20 minutes on Youtube, and I need to rant.

Postby Sleazer » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:16 pm

BumCake wrote:
kidhuman wrote:I seriously posted the comment. You need to chill and look for sarcasm in peoples posts.


Whoa, I am totally lost. Which comment? I have no fucking clue what is going on. Did you or did you not post that comment on Youtube? I really don't understand. Please explain it to me. Am I just the dumbest bitch in the world or what? And feel free to answer "yes" to that.


"Waving the fucking gun around?"

"Calmer than you are."

User avatar
BumCake
sloth
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:24 am
Contact:

Re: 20 minutes on Youtube, and I need to rant.

Postby BumCake » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:30 pm

I think I'll have to post another topic about retarded comments. Good golly.
Image


Return to “rants/raves”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron