Characters who should also be getting Alex Ross timeless variants, but thus far have not.
3. Frank Castle
Those three definitely because they’re in the fucking mural Marvel commissioned from Ross that’s in their HQ.
4. Quicksilver. If Wanda gets one, her brother should.
5. Luke Cage and
6. Iron Fist. Because the other 70s mainstays Shang-Chi and Ghost Rider got one(and also Frank)
8. Ms Marvel/Captain Marvel. Because if Mar-Vell gets one, Carol definitely should. But also because She-Hulk and Spider-Woman got one.
After that, it gets more argumentative.
9. Deadpool? It’s arguable he’s the most recognizable Marvel character from the last 30 years that isn’t a “classic” character.
10. Nova? He’s been around since the 70s also.
Venom? Miles? Kamala? Any Guardians, either classic or modern?
I’d be more inclined to give some classic A-list villains the Timeless treatment before getting into the more obscure heroes. Magneto, Doom, Green Goblin, Red Skull, Kang, etc
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug.""Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”