movies are cool. here is a place to talk about how cool they are. or maybe how much they suck, sometimes. like that fucking piece of shit 'mac and me'. worst fucking movie ever, a two-hour ad for fucking coca-cola.
Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons
- sometimes not actually existing
- Posts: 16997
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:50 pm
- Location: Fucking shit up, yo!
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
- (includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)
- Posts: 7896
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:46 pm
- Location: barking up the wrong tree
I read those books as a kid. Never saw the movie.
Just made myself sad because I read hem probably 30+ years ago. I'm old and can't remember much about the plot.
- I HAVE THE POWER!!!
- Posts: 2958
- Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:57 pm
- Location: Tugging on my weenis
One of the bloggers over at CBR just mentioned the book series a few weeks ago. It brought up a lot of discussion.
It's been 30+ years. The taint of one crappy animated movie has worn off, Hollywood.
I'm super excited.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug.""Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
Return to “movies”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest